The Cottage is part of Collaton farmhouse which was built in 1844 and occupies the site of an ancient settlement which dates back at least to the C16 when it was the home of the Pomeroy family.
The house has oil fired central heating and the accommodation sleeps 4 comprising;
Traditionally furnished with brass & iron bedstead, built in wardrobe, en suite shower room, views over garden to woods beyond.
Twin beds which can make a large double if required, built in wardrobe.
Bath, wc and vanity basin.
Traditional period decor with original features, oak floor, view to garden, wood burning stove, TV, DVD player, CD Player.
Sunny west facing room with views to garden, patio and fields, slate floor, cane furniture.
Ethernet broadband connection point.
Fully fitted kitchen with microwave, dishwasher and washing machine.
Outside there is a sunny, private lawned garden with direct access to the fields and woods and a patio with table and chairs.
Dogs may be accommodated in The Cottage by arrangement